The Bradbury Engineering Academy offers unique Engineering Apprenticeships with a dynamic, fast growing and award winning company. Combining invaluable workplace experience with academic study to NVQ Level 3 and beyond, this is an exciting opportunity to begin a successful career in the highly sought after profession of Engineering.
- 3 year apprenticeships leading to an NVQ Level 3 in Engineering
- Incremental salary scale (above the national minimum)
- Exciting opportunities to progress within the Bradbury Group
- Opportunity to experience a variety of engineering job roles before specialising
- Entry to the Academy at different levels according to experience/qualifications
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Experience a variety of Engineering job functions within the R&D and Engineering Departments.|| Specialise in one of 3 job roles:
Complete Apprenticeship and move into full time employment with the Bradbury Group or other employer.
- Contributing to the development of innovative design solutions
- Creating production documentation and programs
- Using CAD software to generate drawings for third party product certification
- Taking the lead on small design projects
- Liasing and providing technical support to other departments
- Developing models using CAD Solidworks