LPS 1175 SR1 Doors
Certified to LPCB LPS 1175 Security Rating 1, and available with a 240 minute Certifire rating.
Bradbury's M2M1 range has many of the benefits of our best-selling M2M+ doors, with the added advantage of independent third party testing. In buildings where security may be an issue, Bradbury's M2M1 doorsets are certified to resist deliberate attempts at forced entry.
Doorsets are individually made to specification to fit any aperture, and won’t shrink, warp or twist. Durable and designed to cope with high traffic levels for internal and external use, M2M1 is available as an outward opening door with a wide range of certified hardware.
These doors are also available with optional acoustic rating (tested by Lorient to BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010), with RW ratings ranging from 28dB to 40dB depending on specification.
- Certified to LPS 1175 Security Rating 1 - When independent testing and third party approval is required
- Best Value - Top quality at competitive prices
- Choice of Hardware - To suit individual requirements
- Exceptional Strength - Patented internal chassis system provide additional strengths and rigidity to the hinge area
- Fast Fit Frame Option - Featuring a unique adjustable door frame able to compensate for most irregualarities in the opening - making fitting quicker and easier
Steel Door Sizes
- Single Doors: Max Height 2400mm X Max Width 1220mm
Steel Door Frame
- Internal steel chassis system for extra strength
- Security door manufactured from 1.6mm Zintec Steel
- 90mm single rebate profile
- Integral mounting plates
- Prepared for inside and outside fixing
- P seals
- Fast fit option
Steel Door Threshold
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium security door threshold
Steel Door Leaf
- Manufactured from 1.2mm Zintec Steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
Steel Door Hinges
- Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13) (larger doors have 6 hinges)
Steel Door Dog Bolts
- Minimum of 3 no. 17 mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
Steel Door Standard Hardware Options (included in price)
- Option A - Sashlock, 2 lever handles and europrofile cylinder
- Option B - Deadlock, 2 lever handles and europrofile cylinder
- Option C - 7 Bolt multi-point locking, 2 lever handles and europrofile cylinder (available at a small premium)