LPS 1175 SR3 Doors
Certified to LPCB LPS 1175 Security Rating 3, and available with a 240 minute Certifire rating.
Bradbury's unrivalled range of SR3 doors have undergone rigorous testing procedures, which determine their ability to withstand deliberate and pre-meditated forced entry attempts, using bodily force and a number of attack tools. For more information about how the standard of our SR3 security doors was determined, take a look at our product certification information.
Bradbury's M2M3 range offers an extensive scope of certified steel doors, suitable for all personnel, fire exit, access control and utility applications. Doors are available inward or outward opening single, leaf and a half, and double door sets. Available with a wide range of hardware options and bespoke powder coating finishes (including a highly convincing wood-grain effect), so each door can be tailored to your needs.
If you’re interested in learning more about our collection of LPS 1175 SR3 doors, please get in touch via +44 (0)1724 271999, firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out the contact form below.
- Security Doors - With heavy duty single, two, three and four point locking options
- Fire Exit Doors - With panic bar or push pad options
- Utility Doors - With or without louvres for ventilation
- Access Control - With electro-mechanical locking
- Mico Certified Hardware - Single, two, three and four point locking options
- Full range of panic escape hardware - push pad or panic bar
- Access control options
- Vision panels and louvres available in different configurations, including DDA compliant vision panels
- Powder coated or primed (extra long life option also available)
Please click here to download the M2M3 specification.