Extendor cages provide enhanced protection within a restricted or shared area; access can be controlled and monitored and clear lines of sight through the cage facilitates CCTV coverage and patrol guarding. Extendor cages also permit free airflow, which means no additional climate control or fire detection and suppression are necessary.
Extendor cages are available in a wide range of sizes - from small safe boxes to entire rooms. Clients come up with new uses all the time, but common applications include security for IT equipment and valuables as well as safeguarding restricted areas within laboratories, warehouses and retail premises.
Extendor cages are available with third party certification as follows:
- Extendor Eclipse Cages - certified to LPS 1175 SR3
- Extendor Vulcan Cages - certified to LPS 1175 SR2
- Extendor Elite Cages - uncertified
- Constructed on site from a modular system that can be added to or relocated in the future
- No 'hot works' are required in assembly
- Available in a range of security levels
- Custom designed to suit each location and application
- Certified for use with raised access floors
- British Government approved
- Almost unlimited size range
- Approved by the Association of British Insurers
Please contact the Bradbury Group for a specification for this product.