Bradbury CX0 Security Grilles
Windows are often used as an entry or exit route for burglars, and if not properly secured, can present an easy target for potential thieves. In response to the increasing need for domestic security, Bradbury have developed the CX0 - an economic, padlockable diamond lattice security grille. These grilles are a cost-effective method of securing windows and doors; providing a secure visual deterrent during periods where the property is unoccupied, and discreetly stacking back during hours of occupation.
Please click here to download the CX0 brochure.
- Made to measure to meet individual requirements
- Discreetly stacks back to a fraction of the overall size
- Available as a single (locking to one side) or double grille (central lockpost)
- Patented Crosslinx rivetless system provides an attractive and strong alternative to rivets
- Lift up bottom track provides maximum accessibility
- Easy to close and secure, with interlink padlock clasps
- Durable powder coating in RAL 9016 (Traffic White)