- Grille mitigates the effects of bomb blasts on glazing treated with anti-shatter film
- Grilles remain fully functional after the blast and can be used as an emergency exit
- Grilles prevent looting after glass has been blown out
- Extendor Eclipse, Vulcan and Elite are the only retractable grilles to be successfully blast tested
1. Grille and glazing treated with anti-shatter film mounted in the test module before the blast
2. After the blast - the grille prevented glass penetration and maintained security
Please contact the Bradbury Group for a specification on this product.
A popular choice of grille suitable for all but the highest security requirements, the Extendor Elite is approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers 'Secured by Design' initiative. The grille offers proven resistance to hacksaws and electric drills and includes multi-point locking and stainless steel shoot bolts as standard. The Extendor Elite security grille works well in combination with the higher security Extendor Vulcan and Eclipse grilles.