Martin Roberts steel doorsets provide solutions for fire, acoustic, and security, and are widely used in commercial, education, transport, retail, sports and leisure, health and pharmaceutical environments.
All doorsets are custom-made to suit individual requirements and can be engineered to include vision panels, louvres and overpanels. Supplied in a wide range of colours and finishes, Martin Roberts range of single, double, hinged or pivoted performance doorsets are designed, tested and certified to suit the most challenging internal and external applications.
We offer a fully co-ordinated design, manufacture, and installation package to provide customers with a quality product, efficient service and peace of mind. However, if preferred we can supply doorsets and steel doors on a supply basis only.
Why Use Us
- All doorsets are designed and custom built in the UK
- Trusted manufacturer with over 40 years’ experience within the steel door industry
- Involved with some of the UK's most iconic construction projects, ranging from Canary Wharf to One Hyde Park, the 'Gherkin', the 'Walky Talkie', the 'Cheese Grater', and Heathrow T5
- Our doorsets provide exceptional levels of security, protection against vandalism, fire and general wear and tear
- Multiple performance qualities can be built into one door leaf construction e.g. fire and acoustic
- Hardware can be factory fitted as part of the doorset, optimising off-site construction and guaranteeing technical compatibility between components
- All doorsets are tested to 1 million cycles to BS EN 1191, to provide longer life performance and peace of mind
Fast Track Doors
Martin Roberts fast track doorsets are ideal for customers who require a fast, simplified turnaround of high performance products.
Where lead times are critical, our most popular range of doorsets can be supplied and delivered on site from 10 working days dependent on the specification, after being signed off via the door schedule and on receipt of a signed order acknowledgment.
Martin Roberts Specialist range is a variation on the doorsets available within the Fast Track range. Like Fast Track doors, Specials are easy to order and are custom built using the same construction and materials as bespoke doorsets. However, the options that you can choose from within the Specialist range are different. For instance, you can order glazed or louvred over panels and have a wider range of finishes and ironmongery to choose from.
Dependent on the specification and products, Specialist doors can be supplied and delivered on site within 15 working days and can be designed to suit almost any application, without compromising quality.
Where a specific project calls for doors which cannot be met by our standard Fast Track or Specialist range, Martin Roberts doorsets can be designed and manufactured to meet all individual project requirements for single doors up to 3000mm high by 1320mm wide or double doors up to 3000mm high and 2640mm wide.
In all cases we will supply full ironmongery requirements for each doorset along with project management and drawings for approval, although on bespoke doors we are also able to supply doors utilising other hardware manufacturers’ products to suit specific applications. In all cases, doors and frames will be prepared for the specified hardware and all non-projecting items such as concealed door closers will be factory fitted.
For more information, please contact us via 01795 411561 or email@example.com.