Connexions Caging Systems
Connexions Caging Systems
Connexions Modular Caging System is a steel cage and partitioning system used for creating secure areas and demarcation for the storage of servers and computer equipment. The unique cage design, made only by Cross-guard, is exceptionally strong, easy to install and adaptable to changed requirements.Sturdy 19" 45U steel racking is available to hold equipment and house cabling within a Connexions Cage.
Designed for computer data centres, the system is also suitable for the protection of documents, controlled medicines, confidential information, gas, and other valuables.
Connexions Server Caging Construction
- Punched steel panels and framework
- 1.5mm thick steel panels
- 53% free airspace provides suitable ventialtion for working equipment
Connexions Sever Caging Options Include:
- Roofing for added security
- Flooring - can be positioned on the floor or 40mm off the floor to allow access to floor tiles
- Doors - double / single, hinged / sliding doors available
- Integrated 19” computer racking
- Ladder bracing
- Under floor barrier systems
- Adapted for outdoor use
- Fully or partially ventilated or solid panels
- Polyester Powder Coating In a Wide Choice of Colours
Connexions Server Cage Panel Heights:
From 2.4m - 6m (2.4m, 2.7m and 3m are standard heights- others available on request)
Connexions Server Caging Lattice Options:
Small Square Square Circle Diamond
Connexions Server Cage Security Door Options
- High Security double or single security doors are standard
- Available from 900mm wide to 2400mm wide
- Electromagnetic or key operated security door locking
- Sliding or hinged options
- Access control options can also be incorporated. This can record when the door lock is activated, by whom and for how long the door was open.
Connexions Server Caging Underfloor Barriers
For additional security a Connexions Server Cage can be installed with an Underfloor Barrier. A raised floor is constructed for the underfloor barrier to be secured to.
Sturdy 19" 45U Racks and Connexions Server Cage Shelving
Connexions Server Caging Installation
Connexions unique design ensures quick and easy installation. It is constructed from a series of panels and posts which are combined together to create a secure area of almost any shape or size. The structure can also be easily changed to incorporate new requirements. Connexions Server Caging can be self assembled by 2 people. An installation guide is available or installationby a qualified team can be costed into the job. Members of the Cross-guard team are also available to offer personal advice onthe design and layout of a Connexions Server Cage to ensure the best use of available space.