fire exit doors
Bradbury’s fire exit doors are made from heavy-duty Zintec steel and are available as single, double, or leaf and a half doorsets. There are various panic escape and hardware options available, as well as options for external access.
If your building requires a more secure fire exit door, Bradbury fire doors are also available with LPS certification, from LPS 1175 SR1-SR4. All come with reinforced hinges and have been specifically engineered to prevent break-ins — particularly those that involve crowbars. You can learn more about how our fire exit doors have been tested by visiting our product certification page.
As well as fire exit doors, we also make fire rated doors and other steel doors that have been enhanced, tested and certified to provide integrity fire resistance of up to 240 minutes. So, if you install them along with our functional fire exits, you’ll be well on your way to creating a building that’s as safe as possible.
These doors are also available with acoustic rating (tested by Lorient to BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010), with RW ratings ranging from 28dB to 40dB depending on specification.
If you’d like more information about our range of fire exits, please contact us and we’ll be able to answer any questions you might have.
- Made to measure in resistant zinc coated steel
- Available as single, leaf and half and double doors
- Choice of panic escape hardware from selected suppliers
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel hinges and 6 extra strong dog bolts
- Internal hinge chassis system adds strength to the hinge area – this is unique to Bradbury doors
- Frame profile designed to prevent attack with a crow bar or similar lever
- DDA compliant
- Fast fit frame option enables quick and easy installation
- 10-12 working days turnaround from order to delivery
- Online ordering available for regular purchasers
- Delivered by Bradbury’s in-house distribution team
- Also available certified to LPS 1175 SR1, 2 and 3
Please contact us for a full specification of this product.