Bradbury offer a selection of ventilated doors which are perfect for plant rooms, bin storage, and any other rooms or spaces that require ventilation and security. All are available with certification by the LPCB, from LPS 1175 SR1- SR4, and fire-rated louvres can be incorporated if necessary.
Our ventilated steel doors are a cost-effective alternative to wooden doors that are often used for plant rooms and substations. They are more robust, and, if vandalism is a risk, textured powder coating options are available, which makes removing graffiti a simple task.
If you’re interested in learning more about our security solutions, feel free to give us a call on +44 (0)1724 271999, or complete the contact form below so we can assist you further.
Air flowVentilation is provided by punched louvres on the outer skin of the door (60mm wide, protrude 5mm) and slots on the inner skin. Available solid, half or fully louvred.
Cost effectiveA more cost effective alternative to wooden doors, which are commonly used on plant and substations.
Anti-vandalAn anti-jemmy strip and high security solid steel dog bolts provide protection for the locking system and deter against unauthorised access, as well as optional locking bar to protect external locking.
Easy installationLightweight construction and lift off hinges provide for easier installation (manufactured to comply with lifting regulations).
Easy access for large machineryThe option of a removable top sill/transom and panel provide greater access for plant machinery. An extra wide bi-parting door is also available.
Re-inforced frame profileSecured to the wall cavity with pre-punched fixing holes which are concealed from view.
Vermin protectionSmall louvred slots on the front and slots on the back of the door prevent the entry of small animals.
Anti-corrosive constructionA non-welded construction made from Zintec steel with stainless steel hinges and a hardwearing polyester powder paint finish make this door less prone to rust - an all-round durable solution.
Wide selection of finishesAll doors are made from Zintec as standard and are finished with either a primer or polyester powder coating. There are 17 Bradbury Stock colours to choose from, as well as a range of other RAL and BS colours, which are available upon request. Enquire about textured and our ten year guarantee paint.
- Wide choice of hardware
Including customer supplied hardware.
- Maximum Structural Opening Size - 3100mm wide x 2950mm high
Steel Door Configuration
- Single, Double, Tri-fold and Bi-fold
Steel Door Frame
- 1.6mm Zintec Steel
- Folded steel profile joined with propriety fixings
- Manufactured from Zintec Steel
- 90mm frame depth
- Standard profile aluminium sills (unpainted)
- Integral fixing plates
- 3/8 bolts for earthing located on both the left and right hand side of the frame
- Prepared for inside and outside fixing
- Tear drop weather seals on 3 sides
Steel Door Leaf
- Class 1 - 1.2mm Zintec Steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Double pan construction welded and riveted with a composite Dufaylite core infill
- Integral Anti Jemmy Stip to prevent against attack with a crowbar
Steel Door Hinges
- Stainless steel lift off hinges (min 3 per leaf)
- Heavy Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13) (larger doors have 4 hinges)
Steel Door Dog Bolts
- Minimum of 3 no. 17 mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
Steel Door Standard Hardware Options (included in price)
- Option A - Sashlock, 2 Lever Handles and Europrofile Cylinder
- Option B - Deadlock, 2 Lever Handles and Europrofile Cylinder
- Option C - 7 Bolt Multi-Point Locking including 2 Lever Handles and Europrofile Cylinder (available at a small premium
To accommodate different installation requirements the frames are available as either 100mm or 150mm deep as standard.