Regional Account Manager
Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider of steel doors and physical security solutions. We recently relocated to an £8million production facility in North Lincolnshire to facilitate our rapid growth, and are looking to expand our team.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our dynamic field based external sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated Account Manager to join our ever-expanding and forward-thinking business. We are looking for someone based in the South that is a positive-minded and energetic self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative within our approachable, helpful and friendly team.
Working closely with the Sales Director and existing clients nationwide.
• Assisting in the surveying and snagging of projects.
• Assisting with installs to help gain maximum product knowledge.
• Sales quoting.
• Business development.
• Attending site meetings with clients.
• Following up leads.
• Liaising with clients during quotation stage, being able to discuss specific door specification requirements.
• Finalising Sales.
• Working closely with the company’s manufacturing plant in Scotland and Head office in North Lincolnshire to ensure commitment to customers’ is maintained.
• Ensure timely, full and accurate communication with all relevant parties on any factors which impact on delivery dates, commitment to customers, quality etc.
• Being responsible and accountable for achieving deadlines and targets.
• Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager.
• Excellent computer skills essential both Microsoft and Excel.
• Full driving licence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to all levels.
• Confident manner.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• There will be a need and willingness to travel within the UK.
• Experience in the steel door or communal door industry would be an advantage.
• Located in the South of the UK.
• Driven – will do what it takes to get the job done, is proactive to achieve more, works above and beyond when needed, is flexible and self-motivated to deliver.
• Energetic – enjoys working at a fast pace, dealing with change and moving targets, looks for ways to improve and find a better way.
• Passionate – believes in our purpose, is enthusiastic about working with us and the job they do, wants to grow in the role and develop.
• Resilient – persists for the good of the business, keeps a positive attitude, remains calm when under pressure, bounces back after setbacks.
• Confident – self-assured, balanced and considered.
• Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.