Business Development Manager
Reports to: Field Sales Manager
Territory: North London & South
Location: Home based, ideally Watford area
When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. With its head office located in North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none. Along with our sister companies Martin Roberts and Liddle our reach is throughout the UK, across Europe and into the Middle East.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated Business Development Manager to join our ever-expanding field-based sales team. This is a new position with real scope for the right person to make this a key role within our company. You will be responsible for managing your own territory, driving business growth and expansion into new markets.
- Ownership of entire sales processes from contacting potential customers to closing the deal
- Work closely with your clients and internal teams to ensure your accounts are managed and set up effectively
- Building client relationships and strong pipelines
- Generating own leads, identifying potential opportunities within the territory
- Developing a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and our competitors
- Sales quoting and follow up with strong finalising skills
- Working alongside production agreeing timescales
What are we looking for?
- Experience in manufacturing and/or engineering sector
- A quick learner with confidence and ambition
- A problem solver with a track record of measurable growth and delivery (Industry related experience is an advantage)
- A communicator with enthusiasm and a can-do-attitude
- A planner who take’s responsibility and ownership of their work
- A result driven yet customer focused, commercially aware strong sales professional
- A full driving license is essential for this role.
- Being part of a friendly team
- Home working
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Working for an industry-leading and award-winning company
- Finishing early on Fridays
- Competitive salary
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of our team please submit your CV below.
To apply for this job email your details to Marketing@bradburyuk.com.