Business Development Manager
Website Bradbury Group
The nation's leading provider of steel doors & physical security solutions.
When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. With its head office located in North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none. Along with our sister companies Martin Roberts and Liddle our reach is throughout the UK, across Europe and into the Middle East.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated Business Development Manager to join our ever-expanding field-based sales team. This is a new position with real scope for the right person to make this a key role within our company.
- Work closely with your clients and internal teams to ensure your accounts are managed and set up effectively
- Building client relationship
- Generating own leads, identifying potential opportunities within the local geographic area
- Developing a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and out competitors
- Sales quoting and follow up with strong finalising skills
What are we looking for?
- A quick learner with confidence and ambition
- A problem solver with a trach record of measurable growth and delivery (Industry related is an advantage)
- A communicator with enthusiasm and a can-do-attitude
- A planner who take’s responsibility and ownership of their work
- A result driven yet customer focused, commercially aware strong sales professional
- Being part of a friendly team
- Home working
- Bonus scheme
- Working for an industry-leading and award-winning company
- Finishing early on Fridays
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.