Job Title: CAD Engineer
Location: Foxhills Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe
When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. With its head office located in North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none. Along with our sister companies Martin Roberts and Liddle our reach is throughout the UK, across Europe and into the Middle East.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
• Manipulate Master Models using Solidworks CAD System to suit the Customers’ requirements
• Generate Production Documentation to support the order
• Create new options and variants
• Liaise with Sales and Production Departments
• Proficient in the use of SolidWorks
• Experience of sheet metal design
• Function well as part of a team
• Problem solving
• Ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to communicate well at all levels
• Permanent opportunity
• 39 hours per week
• Onsite parking
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite canteen and gym exclusively for employees
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company, whilst showcasing your skills in this specialist market.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.