Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reports to: Group Head of Finance
Location: Foxhills Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join our dynamic finance team at the Bradbury Group. Reporting to the Group Head of Finance your focus in part will be to drive the effectiveness of the business’s overheads.
As the financial accountant you will also be responsible for providing accurate, timely and high-quality reports such as monthly management accounts, stock reporting, cost centre reporting, and ad-hoc reports as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant to join our ever growing and forward-thinking business. We are seeking a positive minded, energetic self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative to join our approachable, helpful and friendly team.
- Supporting preparation of monthly management accounts to Trial Balance stage to the group’s reporting timeframes.
- Complete a full balance sheet reconciliation review each month, ensuring integrity of data is correct and anomalies are investigated and reported accordingly.
- Complete cost centre reporting analysis monthly with comparisons to the annual budget and working with departmental managers.
- Responsibility for monthly stock count valuations and financial processing.
- Responsible for VAT returns and NSO returns, ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met.
- Support on annual budget processes and forecasting routines.
- Support with annual financial audits and related reports.
- Support on cash flow forecasts and daily cash position reporting.
- Preparation of regular key management reports and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage personal development, in order to increase performance levels and provide opportunities for career development.
- Support and undertake any other tasks and workflow process improvements as required by the business.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager.
- A strong financial management and accounting background, with excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly results oriented and performance driven environment with a focus on excellence.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Desirable to have knowledge of SAP B1 ERP system.
- A positive, self-reliant, motivated, highly driven and enthusiastic attitude.
- The ability to work both as part of the team and under your own initiative with minimum supervision.
- The ability and discipline to plan and prioritise your own work, and to ensure that colleagues are able to do likewise.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.