National Sales Manager
Website Liddle Doors
The nation's leading supplier of physical security solutions to the utilities sector
When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. With its head office located in North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none. Along with our sister companies Martin Roberts and Liddle our reach is throughout the UK, across Europe and into the Middle East.
Main Purpose of the position:
To work within the sales and marketing remit to undertake responsibility of the Sales Strategy for the Liddle Division. The key to this position is to ensure that specific objectives are met with the desired results achieved using efficient resources to satisfy all key stakeholders. This position typically leads by example so you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director and other members of the sales team in the generation of the sales strategy and regional business plans.
A role that is largely home based and communicating through digital platforms the focus of this role will be within the Utility sector capitalising upon and growing existing market share in the Water sector but additional developing a strategy to further develop and grow business opportunities within other Utility sectors( Electric, Gas, Telecoms and Wind).
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets in line with sales growth plan
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Report to senior stakeholders on progress
- Ongoing evaluation, success, lessons learnt and best practice
- Prepare sales/project quotations ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Providing sales/project forecasts, monthly and to present daily figures to director
- Project management skills
- Follow sales process and procedures
Essential skills, qualifications, and knowledge:
- Proven sales track record
- Drive and dedication
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and organisational skills
- BSc/BA in relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrates a structured approach to work
- Confidence with numbers
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- A high level of structure, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Commercial Awareness
- Project Management awareness
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.