We are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator. This opportunity offers desirable working hours, including early finishes on Fridays and weekends off.
Desired Skills & Qualities:
• Knowledge of safe machine practice standards
• Physical agility
• Technical ability
• Good coordination and spatial understanding
• Ability to read blueprints or production schematics
• Ability to maintain machinery
• Understanding of production procedures
• Adherence to health and safety regulations
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have Salvagnini punch/fold experience, and Amada, Safan or Trumpf press brake experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.