Website Bradbury Group
Bradbury Group Ltd is the largest UK manufacturer of physical security products based on Foxhills Industrial Estate in Scunthorpe.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for many aspects of the marketing activity and campaigns we run at Bradbury Group. This can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. This role will work closely with sales, production and distribution.
- Monitoring all internal and external communications, including social media and email campaigns.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and associated analysis of data
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Ensuring strict adherence to brand marketing guidelines to create a cohesive feel to all marketing activity.
- Liaising with the external agencies to ensure their activity is aligned with our plans and strategies.
- Maintaining web content and relevant analytics data.
- Designing marketing assets for the group of brands including: posters, brochures, flyers, social graphics. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills are essential.
- Sourcing branded merchandise, marketing assets and promotional materials.
- Execution and adjustments to marketing plans for all of the group’s brands.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- Must be proficient with the Adobe CC suite.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of traditional and digital marketing methods including SEO and social media.
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems and WordPress CMS.
Are you creative, innovative and looking for an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the marketing team for four UK brands?
If so, apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th April 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.