We are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator/Estimator to join our expanding sales team. The Sale Estimator’s primary objective is to produce high quality accurate quotations in an efficient, effective and timely manner, for projects of varying sizes. The role requires the ability to multi task and prioritise quotations at various stages from initial tender to pre-award, whilst always maintaining both internal and external client relations. Playing an active role in the follow up process to ensure the quote bank is live and well maintained, giving the business the best opportunity to be our customers first choice.
· Produce quotations in an efficient, effective and accurate manner by using the business’ estimating system.
· Dealing with customer enquiries, on the telephone, via email and where necessary at meetings.
· Review and request information in a proactive and timely manner to maintain submission return dates.
· Ability to read and understand, Bill of quantities and construction drawings such as: schedules, floor plans, elevations drawings.
· Where necessary remeasure post award projects for variations and in preparations for final accounts.
· Undertake regular follow up of all completed quotations within the existing quote bank, providing and maintaining feed back to the sales team.
· Attend sales and pre-award meetings when necessary.
· Complete Pre-qualification questionnaires
· This role requires a flexible work ethic, with an eagerness to assist wherever possible
· Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager.
· Assist in the process of passing orders into manufacture by gaining approval of design drawings and creating approval schedules.
· Accuracy of quotes and order paperwork both for client confirmation and internally.
· Minimal customer complaints and sales targets are met.
· Submittal of project documentation to online portals accurately and on schedule
· Work carried out in an efficient and timely manner
· Client feedback
Essential skills, qualifications and knowledge:
· Education level – GCSE / NVQ.
· Previous experience in a Sales/Estimating role.
· Previous experience of working within a Construction/Contracting environment.
· Ability to read and understand, Bill of Quantities, specifications, constructions elevation drawings and schedules.
· Ability learn new systems.
· Must be well organised with the ability to regularly review and re-prioritise, where necessary.
· Must be competent with Microsoft office specifically: Outlook, Excel, Word.
· Competent and comfortable with both written and verbal communication at all levels.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
· Experience in the door industry
· Competencies, prioritising work, meeting deadlines, team work, attention to detail, enquiring mind.
If you are interested in this role then please apply below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.