SAP B1 Operational Support Specialist
Following implementation of SAP Business One into the Bradbury Group in 2020, we are looking for an experienced SAP B1 specialist to join our business to provide day to day support and further development of our SAP B1 system. As a standalone role, you will have full responsibility for strategy, implementation, development, maintenance and governance.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with all areas of the business and provide day to day support.
• Successfully deliver changes from concept to implementation.
• Perform as a subject matter expert, providing support and training to new and existing users.
• Analyse current business processes and determine new processes.
• Resolve user issues and day to day support calls from the business.
• Implement strategies and improvements to resolve problems where necessary
• Anticipate and prevent problems and operational issues before they occur.
• Lead the implementation of B1 into other areas of the business, capturing business requirements and develop solutions.
Essential skills, qualifications and knowledge:
• Experience of implementing SAP B1 is essential and preferably in a manufacturing organisation.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent project management skills to meet challenging deadlines.
• Assertive with strong influencing skills whilst remaining diplomatic.
• Experience in analysing data to draw business relevant conclusions
• Able to work independently and take ownership of issues.
• A methodical and analytical approach with strong problem-solving skills
• Experience with CPQ or Configure 1 systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.