Semi-Skilled Welder/General Operative
Bradbury Group Ltd is the largest UK manufacturer of physical security products based on Foxhills Industrial Estate in Scunthorpe.
We are currently recruiting for a Semi-Skilled Welder/General Operative. This opportunity offers desirable working hours, including early finishes on Fridays and weekends off.
Essential Skills and Qualities
- Must be enthusiastic about the role, self-motivated and take pride in their work.
- Ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
- A committed, flexible and reliable individual.
- Physical agility and technical ability.
- Good coordination.
- The ability to read blueprints and production schematics.
- A good understanding of production processes.
- Adherence to health and safety rules.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use power tools.
- Can work on own initiative.
Desirable Skills and Qualities
- Welding experience.
- Sheet metal work experience.
- Grinding/linishing experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 19 January 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.