Job Title: Stores Operative
Reports to: Team Leader
Based/Location: Foxhills Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe
When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. With it’s head office located in North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none. Along with our sister companies Martin Roberts and Liddle our reach is throughout the UK, across Europe and into the Middle East.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then The Bradbury Group is for you.
• Efficiently managing your daily work load to facilitate the production lines and the stores processes
• Completing KPIs in agreement with the Team Leader
• Driving improvements within the team
• Managing materials systems in a timely manner
• Locating and managing stock within the store’s areas
• Completing all administration requirements of stores areas accurately and on time
• Ensuring housekeeping and a safe working environment
• Completing weekly department audits with the help of the Team Leader
• Adhering to ISO 90001 and ISO 14001 quality management systems standards
• Experience within a materials store’s environment would be advantageous
• Passion and drive to succeed
• Resilience and flexibility to manage changing priorities, whilst ensuring a ‘hands on’ approach is maintained
• Driving licence and forklift licence would be a distinctive advantage
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Positive mind set and a can-do approach are essential
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Permanent opportunity
• 39 hours per week
• Onsite parking
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite canteen and gym exclusively for employees
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.