We are currently recruiting for a Welder/Machine Operator. This opportunity offers desirable working hours, including early finishes on Fridays and weekends off.
Essential Skills and Qualities
• Must be enthusiastic about the role, self-motivated and take pride in their work
• Ambitious and willing to learn new skills
• A committed, flexible and reliable individual
• Physical agility and technical ability
• Good coordination
• The ability to read blueprints and production schematics
• A good understanding of production processes
• Adherence to health and safety rules
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• PC literate
• Ability to use power tools
• Can work on own initiative
Desirable Skills and Qualities
• CNC machine experience, press brake/punch/salvagnini
• Welding experience
• Metal cutting experience i.e. saws
• Sheet metal work experience
• Grinding/linishing experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, by 29 November 2019, or submit below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.