The Classic2S is constructed from stainless steel, giving all the advantages of the Classic2 steel communal door, with enhanced corrosion resistance and robustness.
Classic2S communal doors and panels for entrance ways provide a high level of security, and are particularly ideal for coastal locations and areas of high vandalism.
With 18 different design configurations, the Classic2S is visually identical to Classic2 communal doors, so they can be used in conjunction to meet differing levels of risk.
Classic2S communal doors are fitted with high-quality stainless steel maglocks with surge protection, and supplied with a 10 year anti-rust warranty.
Manufactured and supplied by:
- Single stainless steel doorsets
- Outward opening doors
- 10 year anti-rust warranty
- Wide range of design and glazing configurations
- Side, top and standalone panels available
- Selection of hardware and locking options
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes