M2M+ multi-purpose steel doorsets are suitable for internal or external installation in industrial, commercial, and even domestic buildings.
Our M2M+ doors are bespoke-engineered in-house, allowing for a wide scope of locking options to be integrated into the doorsets, to suit each specification.
Available with an extensive selection of optional extras, vision panels, and louvres, M2M+ doorsets can be tailored to your exact requirements.
These highly versatile M2M+ doors are made to measure, and can be configured for use as personnel doors, fire exits, and substation doors.
We also offer our M2M+ doors with an acoustic and/or fire rating. Bradbury Group is one of few companies that offer a steel door that is both acoustic and fire accredited.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Inward or outward opening doors
- Fixed or removable side and/or top panels available
- Vast range of available locking options
- Wide variety of louvres, vision panels, and hardware
- Patented adjuster system and fast-fit frame
- Optional third party acoustic or fire accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes