M2M4 doors are certified by the LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 4, assuring specifiers of the high resistance to attack that this doorset offers.
To achieve this notable accreditation, the M2M4 withstood simulated experienced attempts of forced entry using heavy duty tools, such as a disc grinder, jigsaw, and a sledgehammer.
With a wide range of certified options available, M2M4 doors are bespoke-engineered to suit individual requirements and project briefs that require a high level of protection.
Available with a vast selection of hardware, vision panels, louvres, and MICO Abryll locking options, M2M4 doors can be configured as personnel, fire exit, and substation doors.
The M2M4 high security doorsets are ideal for installation in high value infrastructure, government and defence premises, and financial buildings.
If you require the added benefit of third party fire accreditation, M2M4FD doorsets are also available, offering fire integrity without compromising on security.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Certified as inward or outward opening doors
- Fixed or removable side and/or top panels available
- LPCB certified to LPS 1175: Issue 7 SR4
- Secured by Design ‘Police Preferred Specification’
- Wide range of MICO Abryll locking options available
- Variety of louvres, vision panels, and hardware
- Optional third party fire accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes