The M2MAC range of acoustic doorsets comprises of M2M+AC and M2M2AC, available with an ISO 10140 rating from Rw28 to Rw42, depending on specification.
M2M+AC doorsets are available with a wide range of acoustic ratings, and are ideal for project briefs that do not require third party security accreditation.
Offering a combined solution for noise reduction and fire resistance requirements, we offer a configuration of M2M+AC door set that has achieved both fire and acoustic accreditation. (Please note single fire rated doorsets only have an acoustic rating of up to 35db and double fire rated doorsets up to 36db).
M2M2AC doorsets are LPCB accredited to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2, providing a high security acoustic door for applications requiring a certified level of protection.
All doors in the M2MAC range are available as single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets, with a wide range of locking options.
M2MAC acoustic doors are designed for rooms and buildings requiring noise reduction, making them ideal for installation in stadia, recording studios, and sports halls.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Inward or outward opening doors
- ISO 10140 acoustic rating from Rw28 to Rw42
- Wide range of available locking options and hardware
- Optional third party security or fire accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes