The M2MAC range of acoustic doorsets comprises of M2M+AC and M2M2AC, available with an ISO 10140 rating from Rw28 to Rw42, depending on specification.
M2M+AC doorsets are available with a wide range of acoustic ratings, and are ideal for project briefs that do not require third party security accreditation.
Offering a combined solution for noise reduction and fire resistance requirements, we offer a configuration of M2M+AC door set that has achieved both fire and acoustic accreditation.
M2M2AC doorsets are LPCB accredited to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2, providing a high security acoustic door for applications requiring a certified level of protection.
All doors in the M2MAC range are available as single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets, with a wide range of locking options.
M2MAC acoustic doors are designed for rooms and buildings requiring noise reduction, making them ideal for installation in stadia, recording studios, and sports halls.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Inward or outward opening doors
- ISO 10140 acoustic rating from Rw28 to Rw42
- Wide range of available locking options and hardware
- Optional third party security or fire accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes