The M2MFD range offers a series of fire doors available with a rating of FD30 to FD240, providing up to four hours of fire integrity, as certified by a globally-recognised fire testing and certification company.
Comprising of M2M+FD, M2M2FD, M2M3FD, and M2M4FD, the range provides an extensive array of doorsets to suit differing security requirements and project briefs.
M2M+FD doorsets are ideal for internal installation, or for external installation in locations or buildings which do not require third party accredited security.
M2M2FD, M2M3FD, and M2M4FD doorsets are LPCB certified to LPS 1175: Issue 7 SR2, SR3 and SR4, respectively, providing combined solutions for fire and security requirements.
Doors in the M2MFD range are available with a wide range of fire rated louvres, vision panels and locking options.
In order to comply with fire protection regulations, all doors are supplied fitted with door closers, that are suited to the individual specification of each doorset.
Certain configurations of M2M+FD doorsets are also available with the added benefit of a third party acoustic rating, without compromising on fire integrity.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Inward or outward opening doors
- Fixed side and/or top panels available
- CERTIFIRE accreditation from FD30 to FD240
- Wide range of available locking options
- Fire rated louvres and vision panels available
- Optional third party security or acoustic accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes