The M2MFL range of flood defence doorsets have been successfully tested to PAS 1188-1:2014, with a designated maximum water depth of 840mm.
These doors are available as outward opening single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets, with fixed side and/or top panels.
M2MFL doors can incorporate an independently locked integral escape hatch to allow access and egress in the event of a flood or emergency, without compromising flood resilience.
The range comprises of M2M+FL, M2M2FL, M2M3FL, and M2M4FL, with the latter three doorsets having LPCB accreditation to LPS 1175 SR2, SR3, and SR4, respectively.
The varying levels of security available allows specifiers to select a flood defence doorset in accordance with their security requirements.
Doors in the M2MFL range are available with a wide scope of locking options and hardware, as well as a selection of louvres and vision panels above flood level.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of the utility sector, the M2MFL range is ideal for unmanned locations where both security and flood protection measures are required.
- Single, leaf and a half, or double doorsets
- Certified as outward opening doors
- Fixed side and/or top panels available
- CERTIFIRE accreditation from FD30 to FD240
- Wide range of available locking options
- Louvres and vision panels available above 840mm
- Available with an integral escape hatch
- Optional third party security accreditation
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes