|Vertex is a range of crowd control gates, comprising of the Vertex2 and Vertex3, certified by the LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 SR2 and SR3, respectively.
The Vertex gates are available as a single or double sash collapsible gate, which can be engineered to a grand scale of up to 30 metres in structural width.
As standard, Vertex gates are fitted with a Surelock McGill Moorgate auto-locking twin hook heavy duty lock, and a wide range of cylinders are available for external access.
Vertex are available as emergency exit gates with an urgent escape function to the non-attack side of gate, with an emergency exit handle protected within a quick escape shroud.
Exceeding load tests specified in BS EN 1991-1-1-2002, Vertex2 and Vertex3 have been subjected to 5kN/m perpendicular loading, simulating crowd surge.
The Vertex gates were designed in response to an increased demand for a high-security, anti-surge solution for high-traffic areas, such as railway stations, shopping centres, and stadia. So, you can guarantee your emergency exit gate will be durable and reliable.
- Single or double sash collapsible gates
- LPCB certified to LPS 1175 SR2 and SR3
- Exceeded load tests specified in BS EN 1991-1-1-2002
- Emergency escape options available
- Secured with a range of locking options and cylinders
- Large selection of high quality colours and finishes